TERMS OF REFERENCE
AFRICAN DEVELOMENT BANK GROUP – SUDAN / IITA
ENALBLE YOUTH PROGRAM
TECHNICAL ADVISOR/SHORT TERM CONSULTANT
FOR REVIEWING AND RE-DEDESIGN/ EDIT THE EXESTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING MATERIAL AND CONDUCT TOT WORKSHOP
ENABLE Youth Sudan is one of AfDB’s ENABLE Youth Initiatives under the Bank’s Strategic focus to transform Africa’s agriculture. The objective of the program is to create business opportunities and decent employment for young women and men along priority agricultural value chains in Sudan. The program is expected to train and empower 2,000 Agricultural Entrepreneurs (Agripreneurs) in Youth Agri-Business Incubation Centers (YABICs) in five states in the country. Each of these Agripreneurs is expected to employ five other support workers, generating 10,000 jobs (including 6,000 for young women). in total over the first 5 years of the program.
Entrepreneurship training it is one of the main activity conducts during preincubation period for selected youth, the step it is fundamental for converting the mindset of agriprenuers towrd business, also aimed at Imparting entrepreneurship and business skills and knowledge for conducting successful market assessment and develop bankable business plans
2. SCOPE OF THE PROPOSED CONSULTANCY
· The overall objective of this consultancy is to review conduct, and mapping of exiting entrepreneurship training manual and conduct TOT program for at least 25 facilitators
· The consultant shall:
· Revise the entrepreneurship training material and modules that deigned by program
· Identify gaps of the exiting entrepreneurship training manual
· Enhance the entrepreneurship training materials through re-editing, converting to presentation.
· Re-develop entrepreneurship training curriculum.
· ensure that the entrepreneurship manual will develop as tailor made training modules to address the capacity needs of the ENABLE program objectives.
· Review and finalization of the final manual document and material in light of one-day workshop discussion
· To ensure the manual are in line with market requirement
· Conduct a training of trainers’ program.
· Prepare PPTs slides
3. Weekly reports in Arabic and English for a maximum of 2 pages according to the work completed
The consultant is expected to complete the above mentioned tasks in 30 working days, starting from signing the contracts.
5. Expression of interest
· The applicant's proposal should include the following issues:
· - A detailed CV relevant to the consultancy.
· - The availability of consultants.
· - A brief outline of how the mission will be carried out /an initial work plan
· - A complete and detailed budget.
· At least 15 Years’ experience in entreprenship training and TOT
· Appreciate if any similar work done before
· To be submitted to: Badawi, Hind Email: عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته..
· Client management hand book
· Introduce of edited entrepreneurship training materials, presentation, curriculum, in Arabic versions with necessary comments (First draft).
· Introduce workshop report
· Submission of final reviewed entrepreneurship training materials, presentation, curriculum Arabic. (word and PowerPoint format)
· Final cover report for work achieved in Arabic and English versions.
The consultant should work closely under the supervision of the Enable Agribusiness officer: Gamal Abdelgadir, mobile : 0912329151 , email: عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته..
How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications to Hind Badawi on the following E-mail H.عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته., 0912734808
Maximum by Thursday, December 3rd, 2020