TERMS OF REFERENCE
AFRICAN DEVELOMENT BANK GROUP – SUDAN / IITA
ENALBLE YOUTH PROGRAM
TECHNICAL ADVISOR/SHORT TERM CONSULTANT
YOUTH AGRIC-BUSSINESS INCUBATOR CENTRES (YABICS) RE-EDIT STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOP)
ENABLE Youth Sudan is one of AfDB’s ENABLE Youth Initiatives under the Bank’s Strategic focus to transform Africa’s agriculture. The objective of the program is to create business opportunities and decent employment for young women and men along priority agricultural value chains in Sudan. The program is expected to train and empower 2,000 Agricultural Entrepreneurs (Agripreneurs) in Youth Agri-Business Incubation Centre (YABICs) in five states in the country.
International Institute for Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is Backstopping, Technical and Strategic Advice Service Provider to the YABICs, National Program Coordination Unit (NPCU), and the Project Stakeholders
SOP is defined as a process and procedure of specific operation that describes the activities necessary to complete tasks in accordance with clear internal policies and regulations, provincial laws, and it is highly important to the YABIC functioning with appropriate SOP that can ease the process of work flow and determining very well the job descriptions and responsibilities.
2. SCOPE OF THE PROPOSED CONSULTANCY
The consultant should consider that while his/her editing the Standard Operating Procedure first draft so as to design comprehensive (SOP) document that provides clear-cut directions and instructions as to how teams and YABICs staff must go about completing certain processes.
The Consultant Expected Roles are:
- Update and review SOP / zero draft that needs to be reedited;
- The final draft needs to be finalized and validated through two days training workshop;
- Formal steps guidance’s with authorized institutions should be taken for authentication;
- SOP English Executive Summary should be prepared;
- Some highlighted points from the edited SOP should be designed as soft copies (brochures).
The consultant is expected to complete the above mentioned tasks in 14 working days, starting from signing the contracts.
· Edited SOP manual;
· Training work shop report.
· Introduce workshop report
· Submission of final reviewed SOP manual, Soft Brochure copies; in Arabic versions (word and PowerPoint format)
· Final cover report for work achieved in Arabic and English versions.
The consultant will work closely under the supervision of the Enable Agribusiness officer
Gamal Abdelgadir mobile 0912329151, email:عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته..
Suggested reading material for the consultant:
· SOP first draft.
6-Expression of interest
· The applicant's proposal should include the following issues:
· A detailed CV of the team to conduct such an assignment.
· The availability of consultants.
· A brief outline of how the assignment will be carried out /an initial work plan
· A complete and detailed financial offer.
7- How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications Hind Badawi on the following E-mail 0912734808
Maximum by Thursday, December 3rd, 2020